As part of our services for our partners, we can prepare the feasibility study and the concept design for any energy investment project. We choose the most effective and eco-friendly technology, in both technical and economic terms. In the implementation phase of an investment our team of technical and economic experts carry out and monitors the contracting, construction, testing and commissioning.
- - Energy system audit, identification of development opportunities, preparing feasibility studies and conceptual design study, including technical and economic analysis.
- - Project design work with the involvement of industry designers.
- - Competitive selection of contractors/suppliers; contracting.
- - Providing technical. support to the investor in the design/licencing/implementation/commissioning phase (design control, technical supervision, technical control, quality control, organisation/coordination, project reporting, warranty measurements).
Beside the project development and engineering activities related to our own investments, we have performed the following engineering services for third parties:
- MOL Petrolkémia: preparation of a design study with the aim of reducing the NOx emissions from the three 65 t/h capacity steam generators of the TVK Power Plant, and then carrying out basic design and technical control work for flue gas recirculation.
- BorsodChem: preparation of a design study as well as flow and combustion modelling with the aim of reducing the NOx emissions from the 125 t/h capacity steam generator of the BC Power Plant, and then carrying out basic design and technical control work for the conversion of the combustion technology based on the modelling.
- MOL Petrolkémia: producing concept designs with the aim of improving the availability and increasing the capacity of the water treatment plant and then preparing the implementation plans for the technical solution selected.
- • MOL Petrolkémia and BorsodChem: examining the energy efficiency and waste water utilisation options for the TVK Power Plant and the water treatment plant as well as the BC Power Plant and preparing a concept design.
- • MOL Petrolkémia: preparing a call for tenders for the implementation of hydrogen and methane combustion for the TVK Power Plant, coordinating and monitoring the design and implementation work.
- • BorsodChem: survey of BC Power Plant’s steam system (material testing, assessment) and performing repairs.
- • BorsodChem: preparing a concept design and call for tenders with the aim of reducing BC Power Plant’s gas turbine CO2 emissions, coordinating and monitoring the design and implementation work (catalytic converter installation).